JUST DESSERTS DEPOSIT
The Company has a JORC 2012 compliant Resource for the Just Desserts deposit of 2.52Mt@ 1.31% Cu & 0.49g/t Au, including 1.27Mt @ 1.31% Cu & 0.64g/t Au in Indicated classification.
Figure 1 – Just Desserts Deposit Long Section
A ZONE PROSPECT
Previous exploration has intersected significant copper-gold mineralisation at the A Zone prospect located just 1.3km along strike from the 2.52Mt Just Desserts Resource. Drilling intersections at A Zone include:
- 19m @ 1.9% Cu & 0.3g/t Au from 160m, including 5m @ 4.4% Cu & 0.4g/t Au
- 7m @ 3.2% Cu & 0.5g/t Au from 192m, including 4m @ 4.5% Cu & 0.5g/t Au
- 10m @ 1.8% Cu & 0.9g/t Au from 222m, including 5m @ 2.8% Cu & 1.2g/t Au
- 8m @ 2.4% Cu & 1.3g/t Au from 275m, including 3m @ 4.0% Cu & 3.3g/t Au
Figure 1 – A-Zone Prospect Long Section
SMITH WELL PROSPECT
The Smith Well prospect is an historic copper-gold prospect with recently identified anomalous nickel in drilling. Drilling so far intercepted sulphides, including chalcopyrite, pyrrhotite and pyrite in varying concentrations. Copper intercepts of >1% Cu associated with elevated nickel (>0.2% Ni), low-level gold and cobalt values have demonstrated the potential of the prospect and merits further assessment.
Drilling intersections at Smith Well include:
- 16m @ 0.50% Cu, 0.25% Ni & 0.03% Co from 102m including 1m @ 0.88% Cu, 0.32% Ni & 0.04% Co from 116m
- 12m @ 0.49% Cu, 0.28% Ni & 0.03% Co from 86m including 4m @ 0.61% Cu, 0.32% Ni & 0.04% Co from 94m
- 7m @ 0.45% Cu, 0.28% Ni & 0.04% Co from 123m
- 24m @ 0.76% Cu & 0.12g/t Au from 72m including 8m @ 1.39% Cu & 0.17g/t Au from 72m
The 3.5km southern horizon was identified by the Company in 2019 following an independent review of historical geochemical, geological mapping, drilling and geophysics datasets. Initial exploration consisted of aircore (AC) drilling in late 2019 with RC drilling in January and March 2020 targeting the most prospective areas.
RC drilling in March 2020 intercepted copper oxide minerals above the base of oxidation and trace and disseminated sulphides consisting of chalcopyrite, pyrrhotite and pyrite in holes YRC20-14, YRC20-15, YRC20-16 and YRC20-176 at the base of oxidation interface.
Drilling intersections at YT01 include:
- 44m @ 0.44% Cu & 0.09g/t Au from 40m including 3m @ 1.01% Cu & 0.10g/t Au from 57m and 1m @ 1.03% Cu & 0.14g/t Au from 79m
- 44m @ 0.47% Cu & 0.07g/t Au from 88m including 1m @ 1.00% Cu & 0.18g/t Au from 93m, 2m @ 1.05% Cu & 0.22g/t Au from 95m and 1m @ 1.40% Cu & 0.13g/t Au from 101m